Wednesday 1 January 2014

Challenge 16 - Anything Goes x

Hiya lovelies, sorry I'm late today - we  stayed over at a friends house last night and I couldn't get on their internet. I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas break and lots of fun last night to see in the New Year :-D We had the most wonderful time down south with our friends and family - couldn't have wished for a better stay :-)

I won't natter on for too long as I'm desperate to go and veg out on the sofa for the day now we're home :-) I want to say a massive thanks to everyone who entered our challenge last month - the cards were absolutely gorgeous and it was lovely to see all of the different colour combo designs xx I've run the numbers through the random number generator and the winner for the December challenge is:


D at Designs by Dragonfly



Congratulations hun – I’ll get your card added to the winners wall later today. As your card featured a Flat Friends image you will receive a 50% discount voucher for my Etsy shop for the month along with your choice of 4 free digi's. Just email me at flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com once you've chosen the images you would like and I'll get everything over to you xx

Right, onto the next challenge – we're going nice and simple this month as it's an 'Anything Goes' challenge so you can literally create anything you like :-D We thought it might be a nice way to start the new year as you're probably all a little tired after Christmas :-) I've put some inspiration from our lovely DT gals below for you - stunning creations, as always, I'm sure you'll agree. Thanks so much ladies xx

A winner will be chosen using the Random Number Generator and announced on the 1st of next month when we launch our February challenge.

Right, I'll leave you to it now :-) Hope you all have a very happy and healthy 2014 xx

Digi hugs and xx's



Hello, Angela here!  Happy New Year to you; hope you have had a lovely holiday season!  I couldn't resist using one of Emma's New Year images to bring in 2014 with style.  This beauty is sure to be the belle of the ball in her sparkly gown!  I can't wait to see what you come up with for our Flat Friends Anything Goes challenge! 


Hi everyone and Happy New Year! It's Kathy here, I've used this fun image called Christmas Shopping today to make a birthday card. I'm always scrambling at the last minute and thought this image would make up a cute for a girl friend's birthday. Maybe with a gift card tucked inside to go along with the shopping theme. Hope you will take the time and play along this month, anything goes is such an easy challenge for everyone!

http://www.willstampforwine.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/flat-friends-monthly-challenge.html

Hi Crafty Friends - Laura here! I have no idea how this sweet little farmer card came about, since it is completely non-seasonal (but that's the fun of Anything Goes!), but here she is!  I love the little concerned look on the dogs face.  The Anything Goes challenge is so fun, especially when you are playing with Flat Friend images, and I can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations you all come up with! 


Sally - Happy New Year Everyone.  Let's hope its a good one!  Here is my first card of the year for Flatfriends DT Challenge.   Guess what I had for Christmas?  Yes, new Graph'it markers (Greys) and Metallic Pan Pastels!  So I put them to the test today with my lovely image! I coloured her hair, dress, boots and balloons in the warm greys. Used the metallic copper colour to highlight the dress, hair and balloons and then the background!  Oooo.... I do love these! I then printed a sentiment and cut it out using a balloon punch. Matted her onto a Spellbinder die and then onto a Kraft cardstock card. Voila!


Hey guy, Em again xx It's Mummy Canning's birthday this week so I thought I would make a card for her this month. We've got very similar tastes and she loves simple cards so I've gone for a CAS design. I used my 'Birthday Wishes' digi, coloured her with Copics, and mounted the image with foam pads. To finish off the design I punched along the side of the card with my Martha Stewart 'Daisy' edge punch to add a bit of decoration. That's about it - nice and simple :-) I hope you'll play along with us this month - really looking forward to seeing all of the different designs on this anything goes challenge :-D xxx

http://flatfriendsboutique.blogspot.co.uk/



Remember that you don't need to use a Flat Friends digi to enter our challenges anymore but there is an extra prize on offer if you do :-) A list of the challenge rules can be found on the tab at the top of this page xx

7 comments:

  1. Super cute DT card, thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year's!!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Emma - Congrats to the winner - have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014!
    Oh my gosh thank you sooo much.
    I LOVE your designs so much.
    I will email you when I narrow down my choices.
    Thanks for sharing your talents everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge and stunning DT inspiration...TFS!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the gorgeous DT's cards!! Great inspiration! Thanks for the challenge! Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge - what cute inspiration for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a hectic month for me but managed to squeeze in some time (albeit at the last minute!) to complete a card for this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete